Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1357
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1357]
Hieronder volgen berichten 1051-1100:
- Thursday, July 30, 2009, 02:38:34 EDT]
- Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!
[Merle Solaris - USA - Thursday, July 23, 2009, 18:04:47 EDT]
- I started by looking for information on St. Elmo's Fire and ended up finding your website. I also love thunderstorms, weather, and photography, but mostly as hobbies. Your photos are amazing! Thanks for all the great info and keep up the good work!
[Brandi - Texas - Thursday, July 23, 2009, 03:18:56 EDT]
- Very nicely designed site! Thank you!
[Harold Potter - Liverpool, England - Sunday, July 19, 2009, 03:28:25 EDT]
- Nice photos
[Alan - Leeds - Friday, July 17, 2009, 18:49:24 EDT]
- love the photos
[alivar - dc - Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 10:03:49 EDT]
- Nice work :)
[Andy - UK - Monday, July 13, 2009, 21:21:01 EDT]
- Nice website!
[michel - nl - Sunday, July 12, 2009, 11:05:56 EDT]
[sovan - asia - Thursday, July 9, 2009, 03:30:20 EDT]
- Super! De foto's, de informatie, de hele site - ik kom zeker weer terug voor meer. Groet, Sandy
[Sandy - Assen/NL - Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 10:18:56 EDT]
- Thanks. Some really beautiful pictures!
[Dave Lister - Leeds, UK - Sunday, July 5, 2009, 13:25:54 EDT]
- Thank you very much for your useful lessons.Excellent photography!
Please update your site.
Wish you good luck
[Wadige@hotmail.com - Sri Lanka - Thursday, July 2, 2009, 04:27:36 EDT]
- Very nive images
[Brain - firstname.lastname@example.org - Saturday, June 27, 2009, 07:53:24 EDT]
- this is a very good website, thankyou
[fred white - london - Monday, June 22, 2009, 07:25:27 EDT]
- Found out just what I needed to know and the photos are beautiful. Thank you.
[Mary Beth - Pasadena California - Friday, June 19, 2009, 18:56:01 EDT]
- Congratulations on your wonderful photography, but are you really still using films??
[Jonas - Thornton - Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 19:13:04 EDT]
- This is so beautiful! Send me pictures at email@example.com!
[Antonio Cadiz - Brookline, MA - Friday, June 5, 2009, 12:12:44 EDT]
- nice site
[Reverend Jimmy T. Gibbons - USA - Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 16:12:58 EDT]
[Ben Thompson - Sunderland - Thursday, May 28, 2009, 17:12:22 EDT]
- Thanks for the tips, the website is the best!
[Brian - Afghanistan - Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 09:54:33 EDT]
- Cool site!! firstname.lastname@example.org
[John Rodgers - Usa - Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 23:13:34 EDT]
- Your pictures were beautiful, I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Thank you for sharing; you certainly seem very talented!
[Fiona - Singapore - Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 16:56:06 EDT]
- These pictures are great. I am very impressed.
[allen - united states - Thursday, May 14, 2009, 17:58:26 EDT]
- Hi, amazing photographs, it's my new hobby, now the proud owner of a Canon Digi SLR although predictable storms in the UK are very rare and often uninspiring. Please update with more photos to keep me motivated :-)
[Ami - Peterborough, UK - Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 17:04:09 EDT]
- Fantastic pictures
[James Mark Smith - Alabama - Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 23:46:01 EDT]
- Great site; full of great information and photographs.
[Jeffrey Hartog - Winter Park, Florida - Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 10:20:52 EDT]
- Nice site, very interesting :-D
[Johnny Mango - Enland - Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 16:08:13 EDT]
- Amazing pictures, just beautiful!
[Michel Spieden - Netherlands - Thursday, April 23, 2009, 18:15:31 EDT]
- Where did you go? 2007 was a long time ago...
The World can be an amazing place.
[Heather - Munich - Thursday, April 23, 2009, 11:04:12 EDT]
- Great website, I've just been here for 2minutes. I got the link from my geography website and I am sure I am no longer confused between those clouds types! ;)
Great work.... I'm very much interested in photography, still an amateur though. But your work has definetly inspired me to go deeper :)
Keep it up!
[Farah - Ottawa, Canada - Friday, April 10, 2009, 22:31:02 EDT]
- Great site! Keep up the good work!
[Vicki Ivy - Winnipeg - Friday, April 10, 2009, 12:51:13 EDT]
- Ontzettend mooi om over al die weersverschijnselen iets te leren en de foto's te zien. Gr. Lena
[Lena - Ruigahuizen Friesland - Thursday, April 9, 2009, 16:46:01 EDT]
- Thank you for sharing your incredible photographs. As an educator, I prefer to show students real world pictures as opposed to artists' drawings when focusing on science and social studies instruction. I appreciate your willingness to share your talent and expertise not only with teachers, but also with children who will eventually benefit from instruction involving real-world examples.
[Carolyn - Houston, TX - Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 22:58:13 EDT]
- Hey, I'm doig A Level Art at college and and my exam subject is weather so I chose you as one of my research artists :)
Your photos are amazinggg. x
[Beth - UK - Sunday, March 29, 2009, 11:28:25 EST]
- Wow, it must be so great even being able to witness some of those phenomena let alone taking excellent photos of them, its beautiful! It must be a dream job.
[Aimi - Australia - Friday, March 27, 2009, 03:13:41 EST]
- How do you order prints? Please email me email@example.com
[Bigie - Australia - Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 17:02:49 EST]
- I love this site, there is nothing more beautiful then a perfect storm
Thank you for your site
[Maxwell Creamer - USA - Friday, March 20, 2009, 20:34:55 EST]
- Great website! It's nice to find such useful & interesting things on the web. Well done!
[Ignacio - Buenos Aires - Friday, March 20, 2009, 20:03:38 EST]
- There is something magic in tour pictures!
[Lars - Sweden - Thursday, March 19, 2009, 17:19:18 EST]
- Nice site.
[Matt Timor - UK - Friday, March 13, 2009, 13:14:46 EST]
- awesome photos. epic. you're a genius.
[teri tico - hanalei, kauai, hawaii - Friday, March 13, 2009, 02:06:03 EST]
- Great job on the site, I love the pictures!
[Seemahcleavage@yahoo.co.uk - Manchester.uk - Friday, March 6, 2009, 16:28:03 EST]
- Hello...I just saw a halo around the moon and it was facinating. I took my kids out to see it and they thought it was awesome and asked if it was the top of the earth. We tried to take pictures with our digital cameras but they didn't turn out so well. Any suggestions for the next time? And how often do these occur?
[CG - KY - Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 20:01:56 EST]
- These photos are awesome!
[firstname.lastname@example.org - USA - Saturday, February 28, 2009, 14:59:57 EST]
- Geweldige foto's ben wel geinteresseert in de Sterren foto's met de gebruikte technieken, ik ga zeker die eens voor me zelf proberen.
[Martijn Tilroe - noord-holland - Friday, February 27, 2009, 17:04:11 EST]
- Fantastic web site contact me: email@example.com
[Richard Sole - London - Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 05:17:23 EST]
[field_other - field_other - Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:43:35 EST]
[cindy - indiana - Sunday, February 22, 2009, 22:03:53 EST]
- This site is awesome! I do theater stuff for a living, but I'm an amateur meteorolgist / cloudwatcher in my spare time (read that as "person who likes looking at weather"), but I have too many mountains near my home to see much of the sky. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy these pictures. If you happen to know of any other good weather picture sites, let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
[G Kerrigan - Idaho - Monday, February 16, 2009, 22:04:52 EST]
- Had to bookmark it. Beautiful & so much info. Thank you.
[montpelier28 - Hyde Park Vermont - Sunday, February 15, 2009, 14:17:10 EST]