Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1697
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1550] [1551-1600] [1601-1650] [1651-1697]
Hieronder volgen berichten 1101-1150:
- I am a high school science teacher. Starting this spring we are adding Earth Science to our 9th grade curriculum. I was looking for pictures for my power points to illustrate the concepts. Not only do you have great photos, but you have great explanations. Great Job!!! Thanks for letting teachers use this information.
[scifan - Wichita, Kansas USA - Thursday, December 24, 2009, 05:56:36 EST]
- Wonderfull site with incredible photography
[Olaf.Meheadoff@googlemail.com - USA - Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 11:54:06 EST]
- Love the site :)
[Joe - NZ - Thursday, December 10, 2009, 19:14:15 EST]
[bono - U.K. - Saturday, December 5, 2009, 02:38:44 EST]
- One of the few who are aware of the green flash!
[Bill Donovan - Carmel California - Saturday, November 28, 2009, 16:34:36 EST]
- Thank you very well. You made great work with this website! You haven`t refreshed your website since 2007, but I hope you enjoy your photography, like before.
[Pasi007 - Warminster, UK - Thursday, November 26, 2009, 19:20:09 EST]
- BEAUTIFUL SITE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
BIRGIT STAUDT 211 N6 ST # 4R
OR VIA EMAIL:
[CASSIS BIRGIT STAUDT - 211 N6 ST # 4R BROOKLYN NY 11211 - Saturday, November 21, 2009, 19:24:57 EST]
- Thanks for the very nice photography.
[Wally - NC - Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 22:03:38 EST]
- Wow! The photos on your site are spectacular. I am a budding photographer and I have been inspired by your work!
[Tim - Southeast U.S. - Monday, November 16, 2009, 22:45:19 EST]
- Very nice work !
[slowlyigoby - United States - Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 14:48:39 EST]
- Hallo Harald,
Door dat ik het woord -parhelische ring - tegenkwam in de bespreking van bijzondere weerstoestanden bij een amateur weerstation hier in de buurt, kwam ik op jouw website terecht.
Ik ben meteen jaloers geworden op de mooie sterrenhemel , die jullie daar hebben.
Veel sukses met je werk en fotohobby .
Vr gr ,Peter Kleton, Oegstgeest.
[P.J.Kleton - Oegstgeest, Z Holland. - Friday, November 6, 2009, 11:18:27 EST]
- Thank you so much. this is definitely insighful.
[email@example.com - Singapore - Friday, November 6, 2009, 02:43:37 EST]
- liked the pictures. firstname.lastname@example.org
[John White - LA - Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 21:25:03 EST]
- Thank you for a most informative site. It's been a very long time since i tried to photograph lightning (25 yrs) and your site has been extemely good in reminding of what to do/not to do. We get some very good lightning storms here in Thailand so here's hoping I get some luck !
[Alex - Bangkok - Thursday, October 22, 2009, 02:54:37 EDT]
- I just included a link to your beautiful cloud photographs on my blog, www.mariaruth.blogspot.com. I've labeled it "Edens' Clouds." Hope this is okay. I am a non-scientist writer working on a book on clouds and am in the process of learning how to read the skies. Looking at your website is a great diversion from the rain here! Many Thanks--Maria
[Maria M. Ruth - Olympia, WA (USA) - Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 13:03:09 EDT]
- Looking for sky photos to paint-wow, great photos and information as well! Will check in weekly. ct
[Carolyn Todd - Lynnwood Washington USA - Sunday, October 18, 2009, 00:10:05 EDT]
[doutzen - canada - Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 15:39:38 EDT]
- Very nice site & photos. Keep it up! :)
[Dane - USA - Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 05:49:25 EDT]
[Ben Thompson - Sunderland - Friday, October 9, 2009, 13:46:49 EDT]
- It was so much fun to browse the pictures and learn something about clouds and atmospheric optics. That's really a beautiful site. I'll bookmark it to come back again for sure.
Thanks. Have a beautiful evening, many greets from Germany,
[jb - Germany - Thursday, October 8, 2009, 14:42:19 EDT]
- Very nice site and photos. Keep it up!
[Dane Malaka - USA - Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 02:06:44 EDT]
- I love the photography. They make great desktop wallpapers. Thanks.
[Jeffery Lawrence - Cedar Rapids, IA - Monday, October 5, 2009, 19:11:35 EDT]
- Wow....just wow!!!
[Ann - Texas - Sunday, October 4, 2009, 20:59:38 EDT]
- Ik kwam per ongeluk op je site terecht, maar erg interessant en mooi vastgelegd ook. Leuke hobby. Goede info ook over fotografie. :-)
[Anneke - NL - Saturday, October 3, 2009, 23:09:36 EDT]
[123 - 123 - Friday, October 2, 2009, 05:34:07 EDT]
- Thank you. I loved the photo and technical explanation on how to enhance my own imaging.
[Jwdred - Warwick, RI - Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 07:54:52 EDT]
- Wow! What a great site. Very enjoyable and informative.
[Regis Kennedy - Orlando Florida - Sunday, September 27, 2009, 22:35:40 EDT]
- Thoroughly enjoyed the technical information and photography. Well done, educational and a wonderful site to visit.
[MtnGal - Tucson, Arizona - Saturday, September 26, 2009, 08:14:22 EDT]
- Great Website. Thank you for sharing . I love this earth, and this website has made me love it more!
[Jessica Smith - USA - Saturday, September 19, 2009, 01:24:50 EDT]
- As a British doctor I find that the weather is very important for my sailing. I appreciate this site. Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com .
[Scott Byrdian - England - Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 19:28:47 EDT]
- brilliant photos
[buta - uk - Monday, September 7, 2009, 01:20:26 EDT]
- btw, love your spam filter!
[kool123 - USA - Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 07:45:21 EDT]
- Nice site, coool photos!
[Kool123 - USA - Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 07:44:00 EDT]
- Nice site!
[Dr. M Hunter - uk - Sunday, August 23, 2009, 17:58:44 EDT]
[Griffin - RI, USA - Saturday, August 22, 2009, 09:07:14 EDT]
- I was looking for information on how to photograph lightning. My ideas were all wrong! I can't wait to try next time a storm comes through with my newly found knowledge. Thank you, your site is incredible and you photos are mind-blowingly good.
[Ryan Schmidt - Pittsburgh, PA, USA - Friday, August 21, 2009, 00:23:40 EDT]
- Encontras tecnicas de control mental. Informacion sobre como desarrollar habilidades psiquicas. Horoscopo, Astrologia.
Videos, documentales. Viajes astrales. Vision Remota.
[Etelekia - Argentina - Thursday, August 20, 2009, 19:53:19 EDT]
- cool site :D firstname.lastname@example.org
[Lizzy Weedrotten - UK - Thursday, August 20, 2009, 17:09:14 EDT]
- Great photo!
[DR.Knopp - Sweden - Monday, August 17, 2009, 18:08:30 EDT]
- Mooi site, ik blijf je volgen. Weerfotografie boeit mij ook enorm. Ik ga me er binnenkort ook mee bezig houden;)
[Roger te Wierike - Limburg - Monday, August 17, 2009, 12:04:08 EDT]
nice spam filter how did u think of that nicer than asking to fill out a capatcha any way nice site :)
[tony claim - uk - Monday, August 17, 2009, 05:32:01 EDT]
- Very Impressive - email@example.com
[Arthur - London, England - Friday, August 14, 2009, 06:58:26 EDT]
- Thanks, I totally support that. It's very nice, too.
[terrie - firstname.lastname@example.org - Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 06:01:27 EDT]
- Hi i love your photos i wish i knew how you capture them like you do they look amazing thanks for reading this
[Tracey Dawson - Australia - Sunday, August 9, 2009, 23:10:12 EDT]
- i like it
[email@example.com - canada - Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 13:16:50 EDT]
- Beautiful pictures. Hope you will take more pictures in the future. Very informative.
[Sharon - Louisville Kentucky - Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 00:04:28 EDT]
- great site!
[Michael - New York - Saturday, August 1, 2009, 07:58:46 EDT]
- Would you like to have a Russian version of your web-site? You can do that here: http://rusversion.narod.ru/.
[Oleg - Ru - Friday, July 31, 2009, 14:49:26 EDT]
- Friday, July 31, 2009, 02:34:45 EDT]
- Friday, July 31, 2009, 02:34:43 EDT]