Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1526
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1526]
Hieronder volgen berichten 301-350:
- Ik vind het echt prachtige weerfoto's!!!
Vooral die van bliksems.Geweldig!
[Niels Callemeijn - Brunssum - Friday, March 14, 2003, 11:01:37 CST]
- Harald , what an amazing site , I know a lot of work has gone into it. Bravo! I have bookmarked it and will check in to see what is new from time to time
best regards, Jan
[Jan Normandale - Toronto Canada - Sunday, March 9, 2003, 14:12:37 CST]
- No comments entered.
[Frederick Burrell - Rialto, Ca. USA - Saturday, March 8, 2003, 10:23:14 CST]
- The photography is wunderbar
[Hugh McDonald - Niagara Falls - Thursday, March 6, 2003, 09:10:45 CST]
- Finding and understanding atmospheric optical phenomena is a hobby of mine. Your wonderful photos and explanations are a major asset to those of us who appreciate the beauty and science of the world around us.
[irwin weiss - los angeles - Wednesday, March 5, 2003, 00:01:35 CST]
- I came across your website on accident. I'm a botanist and amateur photomicrographer. As of today, you're my favorite photographer. You taught me to look up.
[Harmony - California - Friday, February 28, 2003, 18:31:06 CST]
- Dude. Bad azz shiznit my bruda. You take da'kine good photo bro.
[Shikambu - Los Angeles - Saturday, February 22, 2003, 15:16:45 CST]
- This is a fantastic website. Thanks for not only the great photos, but also the interesting scientific facts.
[kmcarter - arizona; email@example.com - Monday, February 17, 2003, 04:14:24 CST]
- You photos are fantastic. My Dad used to use his camera for physics research using strobes. I think he worked with Bernie Vonnegut with weather balloons once. I love these photos very much. I only wish my Dad was alive and able to appreciate them. Keep up the good work. Let me know if you ever put your best into a book.
[Sarah McIntee - Chapel Hill - Sunday, February 16, 2003, 14:15:07 CST]
- ITs banana
[wewe - wewe - Friday, February 14, 2003, 06:11:54 CST]
- I like this website because it gives me alot of information on weather clouds
[Chris Lee - Singapore - Friday, February 14, 2003, 06:10:50 CST]
- He bro! Ik laat net je site aan Mel zien en nu zie ik pas hoe veel mooier hij is geworden! Knuffels je zus en Melanie
[firstname.lastname@example.org - Amstelveen-Holland - Monday, February 10, 2003, 10:44:04 CST]
- Hoi Harald! Ik moet bekennen dat vandaag de eerste keer is dat ik je site bekijk sinds lange tijd, dus nu zie ik pas al je veranderingen. Je hebt hem inderdaad verbeterd, veel mooie nieuwe foto
[Oscar - Wageningen, The Netherlands - Sunday, January 26, 2003, 11:57:02 CST]
- Hello Harald, Congratulations on your new site layout. Wonderful pictures. Keep it up!
[Les Cowley - England - Sunday, January 26, 2003, 08:19:31 CST]
Thanks for having this site.It is very interesting as well as a treat to the eyes.For me this site is a nice learning experience.Thanks again
[Padmanabha.S - Atlanta, GA - Thursday, January 23, 2003, 16:52:05 CST]
- Inspiration and pictorable! Thundering my thoughts, but at the same time the mind feel that soft and gentle...
[Ooi - North Borneo - Monday, January 20, 2003, 23:23:21 CST]
- I really enjoyed your photos, especially those of lightning. This affirmed for me some of the photos I have taken over the years. I came upon your site because of a friend wanting to know about a Blue moon, and it lead to halos, then your site. You have now given me the incentive to capture more atmospheric events. Thanks and good luck on your studies. bill
[Bill - Charelston, South Carolina - Sunday, January 19, 2003, 10:08:03 CST]
- De site is nu nog beter en voller. Gulukkig nog wel in de oude sfeer en niet zo'n je-ziet-alle-menus-in-een-keer-op-elke-pagina-site.. Ik kan slecht toevoegen dat ik hoop nog veel foto's van aparte fenomenen te zien krijg (dat trekt mij het meest).
[Michiel - Netherlands - Saturday, January 18, 2003, 12:55:09 CST]
- Harald, may I congratulate you on your new site layout. It is a pleasure for
the eye and comfortable in use. The new photo additions are wonderful. Your
scan results come out much better than mine. Maybe I should ask you for some
tips one day. This really is the best site on weather photography on the
[Bernard Hulshof - Soest, the Netherlands - Thursday, January 16, 2003, 05:00:20 CST]
Your site is great I have been into the halo and atmospheric optics since I was little and getting the camera was great. I like your halos and the tornado generator I get a lot of comments on my site about my tornado generator and occasionally a few about halos.
Keep looking to the sky!!
[Michael Ellestad - Adams Co. Ohio USA - Tuesday, January 7, 2003, 13:36:47 CST]
- Great site! Lots of useful information!
[Teleskope - Germany - Friday, January 3, 2003, 05:58:28 CST]
- We recently visited your site and found it good. We feel that there is still further scope of improvement in the same and would like to discuss your requirements further. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We would be delighted to offer our best to you.
We are a web development, software development and consulting firm based at Ahmedabad the hub of Gujarat State, India, established in 1998 in order to provide customized web development, software development and data processing solutions to businesses and to act as a offshore development center for overseas development firms.
[Weblineindia - Outsource Web Development - INDIA - Tuesday, December 31, 2002, 06:50:40 CST]
- Wonderfull Photographs. Finish the school work first!!!
I work with the Federal Aviation Administration on lightning protection of structures, including air traffic control towers. If you come across lightning striking the sides of structures, drop me a line. One picture save a lot of arguments.
[loren carvajal - norman oklahoma - Friday, December 27, 2002, 13:19:36 CST]
- May all your days be filled with fantastic light!
[Voyager - Vail Colorado USA - Tuesday, December 24, 2002, 15:59:08 CST]
- Very nice site rennovation. I found the How to sections very well done.
[Kyle Stevens - Wisconsin - Thursday, December 19, 2002, 21:30:43 CST]
- Testing the guestbook.
[Harald Edens - New Mexico, USA - Tuesday, December 17, 2002, 12:22:28 CST]
- Wat een prachtige site. De foto's zijn werkelijk fantastisch. Als beroepsfotograaf met een 30-jarige ervaring zit ik "kwijlend" naar Uw uitzonderlijke opnamen te kijken. Gewoon TOP!!! Heel erg bedankt voor de verschillende tips om zelf eens aan de slag te gaan met deze tak van onze sport. Een hartelijke groet: Han Kolkman, Han Kolkman Fotografie te Winterswijk e-mail: email@example.com web-site: www.hankolkman.nl
[Han Kolkman - Winterswijk, in de Gelderse Achterhoek - Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 14:29:59 (CST)]
- I was searching for cloud information to supplement the curriculum for my 8th grade science students. I think I have found a treasure trove at this site. Thank you.
[Science teacher in USA - Lucas County, Iowa, USA - Wednesday, December 04, 2002 at 23:10:01 (CST)]
- fantastische foto's, hier kan ik meerdere natuurkundelessen (vwo) mee vullen
[paul - alkmaar - Friday, November 22, 2002 at 02:09:20 (CST)]
- Great, informative site! I have a few images I'd like to submit... they were just a few experimental shots... and I'm really happy with them! How can I do that? firstname.lastname@example.org
[Richard - Australia - Wednesday, November 06, 2002 at 22:07:34 (CST)]
- Hi, I was very pleased to find your site. I was looking for cool lightning-vids for a long time now, thanks to your work I have found what I was looking for. Frank
[frank baade - duisburg, germany - Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 17:58:30 (CST)]
- Nice site. keep it up.
[John Follar - - Monday, November 18, 2002 at 20:55:57 (CST)]
- This is a very informational site and I like that you have a guest book, this makes it easier to get into this site. Because this guest book makes us apart of your site.
[Bear4952 - - Friday, November 01, 2002 at 12:26:50 (CST)]
- do not stain it is a lovely book please keep ooooooooooooooooooooooooff GUYMEN it has been stormed.
[OMOTA - - Tuesday, October 29, 2002 at 15:08:59 (CST)]
- I think your photos are great. There is something about taking pictures of the sky. I am also a sunset, sunrise, and clouds person. I have a portfolio of some pictures that I have taken myself. Good luck with everything.
[Helga Garriott - Maryland - Saturday, October 19, 2002 at 18:49:12 (CDT)]
- Great site! Excellent pictures!
[Mike Kruk - ILLINOIS - Saturday, October 19, 2002 at 18:49:12 (CDT)]
- great work!
[Benjamin Rush - Summit, NJ, - Friday, October 11, 2002 at 09:34:59 (CDT)]
- Harald, I just saw the 10/4/02 issue of SCIENCE with a note on your site (p. 19). I've updated the link to the LL homepage. Nice work.
[Sandy Kieft - Socorro, New Mexico, - Thursday, October 10, 2002 at 11:58:30 (CDT)]
- Wonderful...I know how hard it is to photograph lightning. You did great. Good luck with your Ph.D. program.
[Bill Saidel - Cherry Hill, NJ, - Wednesday, October 09, 2002 at 14:52:06 (CDT)]
- beautiful site, wonderful photos - I'm learning a lot. Thanks! deb
[deb - USA, - Tuesday, October 08, 2002 at 08:21:56 (CDT)]
- het zijn schitterende foto,s op uw site, af en toe probeer ik ook foto,s te maken van onweer, heef u nog tips die ik kan gebruiken. een foto is goed gelukt en als ik die foto zie dan haal ik er een gezicht uit van opzij gezien, hoe kan ik deze foto toevoegen aan uw site? mvgr peter gerrist.
[p gerrist - lent - nijmegen - Saturday, October 05, 2002 at 11:25:51 (CDT)]
- Exceptional site!!! ...well done... you're one of the last romantics...
[Stefano - Roma, Italy, - Monday, September 30, 2002 at 11:21:46 (CDT)]
- Great Photos really like the lightening one's and some great tips too thank's
[Paul o'Toole - Ireland, - Saturday, September 28, 2002 at 05:35:59 (CDT)]
- Your photographs really make you stop and think about the wonders of nature around us everyday. They make you catch your breath at the wonderment of beauty and cause you to stop and think. Awesome !
[Joy Saunders - Cape Coral, Florida, - Monday, September 23, 2002 at 21:30:18 (CDT)]
- Awesome photos!
[Elizabeth Warner - Portland, Oregon, - Wednesday, September 11, 2002 at 13:33:07 (CDT)]
- I really like your photos. It's refreshing and nice for refelecting. Hope you continue to display more. More power
[Cenon - Philippines, - Tuesday, September 10, 2002 at 20:08:52 (CDT)]
- I love weather photography. We have had some HORRIBLE storms in my area (Iowa) in the last year. I must say it is fun and challenging to capture the power of a great storm. To do more than just take a picture, but to capture the energy of the storm. That is the hard part.
[Photo Wannabe - Des Moines, - Monday, September 09, 2002 at 14:31:30 (CDT)]
- Being a severe storm / lightning freak, photographing lightning is something I always wanted to do. I just didn't know how or where but after reading your site I know I'll give it a go!
[marije - wijhe, netherlands, - Monday, September 09, 2002 at 10:40:23 (CDT)]
- Fantastic! You've inpired me to get my camera and do something with it! Thanks. Keep up the good work.
[Alistair Reynolds - Nottingham, England, - Thursday, September 05, 2002 at 08:55:40 (CDT)]
- Hello my name is Cisco. English language is my second language . I visit sites like yours to learn new english vocabulary words and improve my english grammar . I hope to have effective communication and business communication for a new job in US. I learned a new word of the day from your site. I plan to be public speaking and business writing better now from your site. Thank you.
[Cisco - Bogota, - Thursday, September 05, 2002 at 03:35:45 (CDT)]