Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1346
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1346]
Hieronder volgen berichten 451-500:
- Thank you for displaying some of the wonderful the details to be found on this beautiful planet, Harald.
[Peter Bryenton - Worcester, England - Thursday, July 29, 2004, 06:21:36 EDT]
- Hoi Harald,
Ik kijk uit naar updates!! Heb je het poollicht maandagnacht nog gezien? Ik zag dat het zelfs tot in California te zien was.. Hier is het helaas nog te licht 's nachts en bovendien was het bewolkt.
Dat verschijnsel hieronder heb ik hier ook gezien... heel apart.
Groetjes, ook aan Elisa, en succes met het vertalen van je site en met nieuwe foto's plaatsen :)
[Hanneke - Fairbanks, Alaska (helaas nog maar 3 weken) - Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 20:18:09 EDT]
- Wonderful photos!I live in northern Michigan and have observed pillars of light on very very cold nights, being emitted from street lights. They appear straight up and down, creating tall towers. I hope I can photograph them in the future. From your article, I assume they are ice crystal formations?
[Rebecca A. Malette - Hancock, MI - Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 08:22:14 EDT]
[Schippertje - Velp (The Netherlands) - Thursday, July 22, 2004, 06:34:38 EDT]
- I learned a lot from your pictures! Thanks!
[Jesooka - Boulder, Colorado, USA - Thursday, July 15, 2004, 00:42:31 EDT]
- Hello there !
well I have a subcription with the main page of weather.com and Ifollow a link to your site and Im so glad to found it your pictures are great!
you got a big future with that.... go ahead with it! I want request to you about if Iyou can give me permit for use in my screen saver and for share in our art site ( I make some paint (buildings but your images are really nice! ))(of course with your credits!!!. let me know ok?
[Paco - ILLINOIS / USA and MEXICO CITY - Tuesday, July 13, 2004, 22:21:45 EDT]
- Wonderful site, very inspiring, thank you so much.
[Simon - Bristol, UK - Tuesday, July 13, 2004, 13:14:00 EDT]
- I am photographer. And i like your site. Wery informative and beutiful. What do you think about my pictures - http://www.photojazz.ru ?
[Vano - Russia - Monday, July 12, 2004, 18:19:44 EDT]
- Great site mate; As I like photography myself, I found this one very educative and inspirating.
Cheerzz and keep it up
[GreenBaron - Rijswijk (ZH), the Netherlands - Saturday, July 10, 2004, 10:18:56 EDT]
- Very nice and informative website. I'm one of the moderators of a web photo community entirely dedicated to pictures of the sky. Nice to know we're not alone :) We're here: www.sky-cafe.net.
[paolo - www.sky-cafe.net - Vancouver - BC - Saturday, July 10, 2004, 03:09:26 EDT]
- Excellent site, well laidout and full of useful information and examples! Thanks for your efforts. chuck in wyoming and wild-out of doors amatuer photograhper in Yellowstone Park!
[tom woodward - casper, wyoming - Thursday, July 8, 2004, 12:51:01 EDT]
- Great pictures, I love them! I love to learn about the different types of clouds! Very cool!!
[Molly - The Netherlands (Geldermalsen) - Thursday, July 1, 2004, 14:03:54 EDT]
- Nice... lots of difficult shots... you make it look easy.
[Dennis C. Strain - Minnesota, USA - Thursday, July 1, 2004, 01:14:10 EDT]
- Absolutely spectacular photography with excellent and informative text. Toppertje!
[Liz - USA - Friday, June 25, 2004, 04:35:44 EDT]
- I love your site, and the photos are great. I saw and photographed the most look-alike pictures myself also! Once again great work!
[Tomaz - Zirje, Slovenia, Europe - Thursday, June 24, 2004, 05:33:28 EDT]
- Goeie site!! Mooie foto's, nuttige uitleg. Ik heb begin 2004 een aantal foto's gemaakt van een zonsondergang die heel mooi zijn geworden (al zeg ik het zelf). Helaas kom ik die bijzondere lucht met al zijn kleuren nooit meer tegen. Heb jij een idee wanneer de beste tijd is en wanneer je de meeste kans hebt? Verder: ga zo door! Te gek!
[Danny - Deventer, Holland - Wednesday, June 23, 2004, 13:25:17 EDT]
- i'm a meteorological observer and your sight helps me everyday with any tricky weather phenomena.. thanks i only wish i'd witnessed as much as you..
your the best.
[matt eddy - illogan, cornwall - Sunday, June 13, 2004, 21:10:56 EDT]
- beautiful pictures !!!!!!!!!
[nita - florida - Sunday, June 13, 2004, 00:01:03 EDT]
- These are unbeliveable, i love the sunsets and lightning.
[mikey - oregon - Wednesday, June 9, 2004, 12:07:05 EDT]
[Terry - Harvest Alabama - Friday, June 4, 2004, 05:24:14 EDT]
- Na het lezen van jouw verhaal in Bulletin, toch maar even op jouw site gekeken. Ziet er voortreffelijk uit!
[Jan Peverelli - Waddinxveen, Nederland - Wednesday, June 2, 2004, 11:01:27 EDT]
- I used your website to confirm that I witnessed a funnel cloud (circular rotation but no cone) near my house last evening. Great site - thanks !
[David - Myrtle Beach, SC - Monday, May 31, 2004, 08:54:53 EDT]
- I enjoyed your website. It was very educational and the photographs were works of art!
[Cheryl Sulima - Chicago Illinois USA - Saturday, May 29, 2004, 11:34:54 EDT]
- Heyyy Dutchy!
[Martin - Rotterdam,The Netherlands - Friday, May 28, 2004, 15:45:02 EDT]
- Congratulation on a superb site showing the beauty of nature reflecting light and coulours on earth.
[Ragnar Johnsk - Norway - Saturday, May 22, 2004, 12:12:15 EDT]
- Wonderful photos and a wealth of information in your site... WOW!
[Kelley - Dallas - Saturday, May 22, 2004, 10:13:09 EDT]
- Wow, you are such an inspiration, thank you.The pictures are amazing, very organized website.What a beautiful human being you are....I wish you and your girlfriend the best luck together.
[Mari - Brooklyn, New york - Saturday, May 22, 2004, 04:06:23 EDT]
- i really loved your photos of lightning. i am very interested in photography(especially now that i have a beautiful 21 month-old daughter to shoot. i've always been interested in shooting lighning and i will definitely try your tips and keep coming back to your site! beautiful photos!!
[jessica - massachusetts, usa - Thursday, May 20, 2004, 19:07:16 EDT]
- Great site. I have just started to enjoy the great photo's of weather.
Thanks for the tips and I have bookmarked this site.
[Jim Tolmie - Guelph, Ontario Canada - Sunday, May 16, 2004, 20:51:07 EDT]
- Really enjoyed the photos. I'm not into Astro Photography, but I'm sure going to give it a go!
[Tony - UK - Monday, May 10, 2004, 15:20:09 EDT]
- I've just begun to explore your site. Beauty and science are one. Thank you.
[Jelitika - Belton, MO - Monday, May 10, 2004, 11:18:18 EDT]
- It takes some time to master the art of weather photography. Excellent work!
[Wes - Texas - Saturday, May 8, 2004, 13:11:43 EDT]
- Your pictures are spectacular. The depth, the texture, the amazing feeling and the colors. Man, Awesome is all I can say. I know what it takes to get all of this in a single picture. And the pictures you throw away, because they are ok. Not the breathtaking pictures that make you, thank god for the picture he has created. Wonderful pictures. Keep it up.
[Michelle Heath (email@example.com - Glenpool, Oklahoma - Saturday, May 1, 2004, 21:42:06 EDT]
- i love your web site holla pimpin lol peace
[ghetto chick - martin - Wednesday, April 14, 2004, 15:51:04 EDT]
- I just happened to stumble across your website and immediately my jaw dropped when I saw all your beautiful photos. I promptly bookmarked your site and will return often. You truly know how to capture Mother Nature in all its finest glory!
[Marion - NYC, NY - Tuesday, April 13, 2004, 13:06:12 EDT]
- Very nice pictures. I look foward to updates.
[Kimberly - Minonk,Illinois - Monday, April 12, 2004, 18:36:34 EDT]
- Mr. Edens is a wonderful photographer and a beautiful man. He took his passion and shared it with the world, which is very inspiring to me and others I'm sure. I hope that he and Elisa are blessed abundantly!
[Courtney - Prosser, WA - Sunday, April 11, 2004, 17:31:48 EDT]
- Hele mooie foto's, veel informatie. Leuk te lezen over je vriendin Elisa, veel geluk samen.
[Rene - Zwolle Nederland - Wednesday, April 7, 2004, 08:59:11 EDT]
- I have never seen photos of clouds that look so real.
And I have never thought you could transpose the beauty of clouds to film at a such level.
When I checked to see what special equipment you were using to make such beautiful photos, I was surprised to see that you used an 35mm SLR with E-6 slide film that I could buy at any street corner.
Indeed, old SLR are the way to go, they're great plus you can buy used manual lenses at prices you would'nt even dare to start dreaming of for their autofocus equivalents.
Please excuse my English, but you must get the point.
Great site too.
I wish you are able to sell your photos at the price they deserve.
Ok, now I'm going to spoil all that positive feedback by a negative note. Sorry, I have to!
nothing important, but you say:
one should wait a few years at least, until the CCD chips are really high-resolution (50 to 100 million pixels). When such resolutions are available, a CCD chip adapter would be most useful, for use in your present 35-mm camera.
Ok, you're trippin'. 1st, you'll have to wait at least 10 years to see such resolutions at affordable prices. Camera manufacturers would want to squeeze every dollar of the consumer by making him buy new every time the megapixel count increases by 1 or 2. Or maybe I'm paranoiac? dunno.
And what do you need such huge resolutions for? 50 megapixels is equivalent if not superior to large format with fine grain. IMHO - I'm not a scientist, that is.
And about the CCD chip adapter (why CCD not CMOS?), I dont think we're going to see any. That's probably for economic reasons, as they'de have to do a different design for every existing 35mm SLR model. And that would make it an expensive item. Plus they'd want to make you pay for a new body and force you to pay even more bucks for autofocus lenses that go with that, and then force you to buy everything again on the next generation. Quite a ludicrous plan, eh?
OK, enough useless ranting.
I'll be back
[zingarella - - - Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 11:26:56 EST]
- Indeed, a very fine website. I found useful information about storm types, as well as a lot of clouds photos.
[Alexandre Viana Vieira e Silva - Brazil, Po - Sunday, March 28, 2004, 21:35:41 EST]
- oh my god! You really know how to take photos! I hope I will be as good as you someday! I'm doing photography at college, but we don't get to do stuff at this quality! You REALLY should be proud of your photos, I love them!!
[KT - England - Tuesday, March 23, 2004, 10:46:02 EST]
- your photographs are absolutely phenomenal keep up the good work!
[mczappa - glasgow,scotlaand - Thursday, March 18, 2004, 12:16:54 EST]
- I have really enjoyed perusing your website. My wife and I have always looked at the clouds for colored effects, sun dogs etc. Thanks for all your efforts in sharing your photos with others. I look forward to your further results and will be trying my hand at photographing some of these phenomena.
[Russell Milton - Coos Bay, Oregon (south Oregon Coast) - Tuesday, March 16, 2004, 16:39:21 EST]
[Marcelo Macedo Moura - Belo Horizonte - Brasil - Sunday, March 14, 2004, 05:54:48 EST]
- GREAT SITE. NICE TO SEE SOMETHING OF INTEREST ON THE WEB. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
[JOHN C SUTTON - LEICESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND. - Saturday, March 13, 2004, 11:33:59 EST]
- Top a da mornin ta ya lad, this site was wicked awsome dude. I loved it. It helped me finish my science fair project the day before it was due! THANKS SO MUCH!
[Billy Bob Joe - The Moon - Thursday, March 11, 2004, 17:45:01 EST]
- Your photo gallery is awesome. I especially like the lightning photos. I have watched lightning storms since I was a child. I have often wondered why lightning comes in different colours.
For example, one storm will display pure white or steel blue lightning. Another will produce pink or light purple lightning. Do you have an explanation for me? Anyone?
[mrs_steed - Ontario, Canada - Wednesday, March 10, 2004, 11:51:22 EST]
- Great site. One of the best I have seen in a long time. Only the best of luck to you. And please don't change a thing.
[cpbnyc - Long Island, New York - Thursday, March 4, 2004, 20:48:38 EST]
- Your site and pictures are amazing. I've always wanted to take photos of weather and lightening and your site has just added even more inspiration to my work.thank you so much!!
[Danielle - - Monday, March 1, 2004, 15:19:22 EST]
- What an organized site! It's so easy to navigate... and the photos are awesome! I work at the Los Angeles Pierce College Weather Station, and could only wish we'd get weather such as what is depicted in your severe-storm-related photographs! Buenos suerte amigo!
[Steve Woodruff - Los Angeles, CA - Friday, February 27, 2004, 19:50:23 EST]