Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1346
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1346]
Hieronder volgen berichten 551-600:
- A very good site for ammetuer photographers like me.The intresting part on this site was about the different cameras,lenses and films to start weather photograhy.Thanks Guys for your valuable information.
[vamsi - india - Sunday, May 22, 2005, 09:52:59 EDT]
- Amazing images! Makes you realise how insignificant we are!
[peter - england - Friday, May 20, 2005, 13:00:14 EDT]
- your photos are breath taking I would love to see more
[loretta - el cajon, california - Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 01:18:24 EDT]
- Hi Harald,
I came across your site by accident but it loks great and really interesting!
[Belle - England, UK - Saturday, May 14, 2005, 07:52:03 EDT]
- I visit your site quite often, and I can not begin to tell you the emotional impact it has on me.
Coupling the raw science of weather with the wonder of faith is an awe inspiring thing. Thank you for enabling me to show this to my children.
[Candy Ann Bennetts - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 11:41:55 EDT]
- i have been photographing lightning for the past 2 year due to the fact that my digital fuji s7000 is so much more ecinomical to use than to try and use film. i think your photos are amazing. i would be happy to send you some of my images to check out
[Kevin Blackwood - panama city beach,FL - Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 02:49:38 EDT]
- The pictures are spectacular! I want to be able to take pictures like these one day. I live in Idaho, but my family is in NM and I get there every year or so. Thank you for displaying your amazing shots and showing those of us who aren't able to be there in person, the beautiful things in NM. Keep shooting! :) *T*
[*T* - Idaho - Sunday, May 8, 2005, 14:48:01 EDT]
- nice signt, great photos
[Clive A Midgley - Blackpool. Lancashire. England - Saturday, May 7, 2005, 06:00:54 EDT]
- Bel lavoro. Complimenti!
t'invito a visitare il mio sito:
[sergio - Italy - Wednesday, May 4, 2005, 09:53:42 EDT]
- I thought your site was very interesting and has alot to offer for those who like myself are just starting out taking weather photos.
[Chris McCarthy - Hazelwood Missouri - Saturday, April 30, 2005, 23:21:21 EDT]
- i loved your website , great !!!
jean servais henri colemonts
[jean colemonts - brazil - Saturday, April 30, 2005, 17:45:34 EDT]
- cool pictures forgot how i found your site
[william j grayeski - 51 bellevue ave penndel pa 19047 usa - Saturday, April 30, 2005, 14:19:27 EDT]
- i loved your website , great !!!
jean servais henri colemonts
Ik spreek ook Nederlands! , IK BEN GEBOREN IN BELGIE , TONGEREN .
[JEAN COLEMONTS - CURITIBA - BRAZIL - Friday, April 29, 2005, 19:56:39 EDT]
- Dear Harald,
A Lecturer in a Marine Institute, and I was going thru for materials on weather phenomena, found your site really encouraging, very educational. The pictures were fantastic and real proffessionaly compilled.
Keep Up Your Good Work,
With Best Regars
[Rasheed Mannan - Sri Lanka. - Thursday, April 28, 2005, 13:41:50 EDT]
- Great pictures!!!! Me and my daughter love the weather. Insperation! Gratification!
[Carlos Perez - South,Texas - Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 10:36:42 EDT]
[mtombalak - TURKE - Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 13:20:40 EDT]
- Great job on your photos. This is something I am trying to get into doing as well and you are such and inspiration to me. Keep up the great work. The photos are beautiful!
[Penny - Detroit, MI, USA - Monday, April 25, 2005, 19:52:46 EDT]
- loved your sunsets
great pictures wondefull sharpness
see mine at bellaphoto.com.au
[Stephen Barrett - australia - Sunday, April 10, 2005, 09:59:12 EDT]
- Nice Site - http://www.ethnicbazaar.com
[Smita - India - Saturday, April 9, 2005, 02:00:21 EDT]
- Awesome website!!
Exactly what I was looking for.
[Hector - Nashville, TN - Thursday, April 7, 2005, 03:45:37 EDT]
- While looking for something else,i fell on your superb photographic techniques site.Very thankful to you as i spent hours of learning from this as i am an amateur photograph.the shots are really breathtaking.hope in the future i`ll be able to capture similar scenes.
[rajoo - Mauritius - Friday, April 1, 2005, 08:45:01 EST]
- Thanks for the illuminative pictures.Kindly let us know details of the photograph,time, speed,film etc.
[williams - USA - Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 21:23:00 EST]
- Wonderful photos! I spent a long time just looking through them. I live out in the country and our 'sky show' is a never-ending source of fascination.
[Karen - USA - Sunday, March 20, 2005, 14:11:06 EST]
- this site is great first time for me thank you
[michael - pound va 24279 - Saturday, March 12, 2005, 16:46:05 EST]
- this website has alot of very detail pictures it is very useful.
[Jazmine Davis - - Friday, March 11, 2005, 09:35:51 EST]
- Wonderful site and very very usefull.. i've been trying to photograph a lightning but no luck yet.. thanks for the tips and I already use it to photo clouds.. Keep it going... www.dendyj.tk
[Dendy Julius - Bandung, Indonesia - Thursday, March 10, 2005, 23:25:28 EST]
- This is by far the finest collection of weather related photography I have ever seen. Thank you for posting your work for all to enjoy.
[Dave Lamore - Framingham, MA - Tuesday, March 8, 2005, 14:53:07 EST]
I've been marvelling at your beautiful weather photos for a while, and will be using a few of them in a lecture (in an introductory geography course) on clouds. I'm also directing my students here to learn more about cloud patterns. Fantastic site! Peter
[Peter Selkin - San Diego, CA, USA - Sunday, March 6, 2005, 17:12:38 EST]
- Hi Mr. Edens,
Your passion for weather photography is remarkable. I have browsed your site for hours, looking mostly at the lightning, which facinates me the same way it does you! And the clouds. I photograph them right before thunderstorms and right after. Now I now what those cool clouds are that I took pictures of (whales Mouth) Please continue your work on this site. I love it and wish I had your camera equipment!
[Lisa G. - South Jersey - Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 21:23:58 EST]
- AMAZING!!! Im new to the photography scene and the information you provide has been excellent. Very inspiring. I hope to achieve images like yours, eventually
[Peter - Sydney, Australia - Monday, February 21, 2005, 21:00:36 EST]
- I really think that you shoul carri on with photography, because as a hobby you can play football. Your images are great.
[monica - United kingdom / Spain - Friday, February 18, 2005, 05:37:09 EST]
- exellent site. I love your information which can be seen on this site. cool knowlege and understanding is important with photography. A broader scope of pictures may be more helpful-but that will come in time. keep up the good work.
[jono - mississauga ON Canada - Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:06:37 EST]
- Hi from one sailplane pilot to another! Beautiful photos on a VERY informative site. Well done.
[ASW19 - United Kingdom - Monday, February 14, 2005, 13:54:19 EST]
- wonderful !!!
[Debbie McBride - Havana Florida - Thursday, February 3, 2005, 13:00:53 EST]
- Thanks for creating such a site. I am interested in taking this as a hobby as I am fascinated with nature. I cannot become a pilot nor an astronaught but this will give me an opportunity to do what i enjoy the most.
Looking to hear from you and getting your guidance to start off.
[Jaideep Hora - New Delhi, India - Thursday, January 27, 2005, 04:39:10 EST]
- I am impressed by the very concise technical sections as well as the actual photographs on this website. Photography is just my hobby but it's really nice when someone explains the mechanics of things without too many technical terms. Keep up the goodwork:)
[Kuki - Japan/UK - Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 15:31:33 EST]
- I am an a-level student studdying photography and was completly lost for idea on a project entitled 'landscape'. I have been inspired by your work and have now a new view upon ladscape- look to the sky!! thanks amazing work and a great inspriation keep with it !
[Moira - England- Hertfordshire - Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 06:45:15 EST]
I like your photographs. You are very diligent to document these atmospheric phenomena. When I was 20 I read "The Nature of Light and Color in the Open Air" by Minnaert. He was a Dutchman too.
[William - Canoga Park, California - Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 16:51:30 EST]
- Very nice pictures! Your (very good) work is impressive. I love atmospheric phenomena too, and sometimes I photograph it.
[Jean - Brazil - Friday, January 14, 2005, 22:03:21 EST]
- Dear Mr Eden,
I am a freelance writer from India, presently working on a book on weather. In course of my net research , I chanced to you see you website on weather photos and was amazed at the beautiful photographs. Since I am sourcing photos for my book, I thought I could contact you to enquire about the pricing per photo/download.
Kindly get back to me with regards to this aspects.
[Anu - India - Thursday, January 13, 2005, 01:18:22 EST]
- Hoi Harald,
Via mijn neef Joost Peters (jou wel bekend) kwam ik op jou site terecht en geniet van jouw schitterende foto's. Ik zal regelmatig bezoekjes blijven brengen. Kijk ook een op mijn amateursite: www.fransvanvuurenfoto.nl Is het iets voor bij jouw links of is het daar allemaal te amateuristisch voor. Zie maar! Veel succes!
Frans van Vuuren, Diemen
[Frans van Vuuren - Diemen, Netherlands - Monday, January 3, 2005, 06:10:22 EST]
- Greetings Harald! Thank you for this informative website. I am very happy to learn that the phenonema I have witnessed while sky watching have been well documented by your beautiful pictures. Keep up the fantastic work!
[Carol - Westwood, CA, USA - Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 03:09:07 EST]
- Very impressed. Greatly encouraged and facinated me in this field. Given me lots to do and think about. Top job. Cheers.
[Jones - dorset_uk - Monday, December 27, 2004, 12:58:50 EST]
- Impressiv work !!! really amazing.. keep it..
[corpsegrinder - Paris - Monday, December 27, 2004, 07:33:15 EST]
- Acomplished photograpy Mr Edens, thankyou.
[Robbo - Cheshire, England. - Sunday, December 26, 2004, 15:10:13 EST]
- Hi, my english is short, but I love weathers and I like your site. Congratulations!
[CARLOS EDUARDO - BRAZIL - Thursday, December 16, 2004, 17:17:51 EST]
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME OF PUTTING IN THIS SITE BEAUTIFULL PICTURES.LOVE THE SITE.
[PAPPY - CLINTON IND - Friday, December 10, 2004, 02:41:58 EST]
- Harald - Your site is fantastic! I went on Google to find pics of the Maroon Bells of CO - was there in 2001 and wanted to gaze upon it again (sometimes a photo will have to do) Now two + hours later, I have reviewed much of your site. Especially loved the clouds-a comprehensive collection-very scientific and informative. I captured a great photo of a storm cloud here in May - now I know it was a cumulonimbus : ) You have a great talent - I look forward to visiting your site often. Thank you for sharing your travels and experiences. good luck with your studies.
[Sue V. - Charlottesville, VA, USA - Thursday, December 9, 2004, 23:53:55 EST]
- Excellent pics! They helped give my earth science report color not found in Google. Thanks a bunch!
[Trevor Barthel - Rice, Minnesota - Monday, December 6, 2004, 12:18:40 EST]
- Was running today and saw some great roiling clouds. A friend said they're assoc with thunderstorms. I googled my query and got your site and learned that the clouds I saw were mammatus. Thanks so much. Keep up the good work.
[Andy - Middlebury Vermont USA - Thursday, November 25, 2004, 22:23:51 EST]