Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1337
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1337]
Hieronder volgen berichten 751-800:
- Zeer informatieve site met sobere maar duidelijke structuur. Proficiat !
[Walter Van den Eynde - Antwerpen/Belgi - Saturday, October 21, 2006, 07:07:26 EDT]
- A great site borne by the love of light and nature. The atmospherics optics pages documents some of the rarest phenomena and, speaking of a single person's efforts, is in my opinion only matched by Pekka Parviainen's photography.
[Elmar - Heidelberg, Germany - Saturday, October 21, 2006, 04:13:48 EDT]
- Really great pictures! I love these sujets. I worked as photographer but I never got so good lightening pictures like the ones I saw here. I started by myself taking pictures from clouds and different skies to change the sky from bad pictures in Photoshop. It would be nice, if it would be possible to download some of these pictures.
Kind Regards from Switzerland
[Tatjana - Switzerland - Thursday, October 19, 2006, 19:14:15 EDT]
- i was never really interested in the weather.. but this site has definately got me obsessed.. now im on my path to learn photography jus to click half as good pictures featured on this site.. great work..
[Varun - India - Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 13:37:16 EDT]
- hey, some of the best photos i've ever seen
[old man - eagle - Monday, October 16, 2006, 21:34:57 EDT]
- Wonderful site and beautiful photographs, keep them coming. Also best wishes to you and your girlfriend.
[Peggy Coleman - Lower Alabama - Saturday, October 14, 2006, 21:57:43 EDT]
- keep walkin mate n thanks
[K. Achi - Cyprus - Saturday, October 14, 2006, 10:05:10 EDT]
- Fantastic photos! And I enjoy your writing style as well. Keep it up, and I hope you get lots of orders on your site.
[Chris - Japan - Friday, October 13, 2006, 08:40:44 EDT]
- Your photography is absolutely stunning and awe inspiring.
[Mike Logan - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States - Wednesday, October 11, 2006, 22:25:18 EDT]
- Just a quick note to say thank you.
Your website is wonderfully helpful and excellently written, I feel like I have learnt a lot this evening, especially on shooting lightning! Many thanks.
[Tom - Sussex, England - Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 16:46:01 EDT]
- amazing! im taking a photography course and your tips help very much. :)
[homeschool student - PA - Monday, October 2, 2006, 12:14:37 EDT]
- Sir, I think this is the best site on photography i have found on web. Thanks sir, keep it up. Now this is my no. 1 favourite site on photograhy.
[Viren Dhemre - INDIA, asia - Friday, September 29, 2006, 08:58:06 EDT]
- Great site!
[Reginald Local - Royston Vasey - Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 10:40:22 EDT]
- cool site
[dave - uk - Friday, September 22, 2006, 13:51:08 EDT]
- Thank you !
[Irina - Bulgaria - Saturday, September 16, 2006, 14:36:06 EDT]
- The photography is amazing the long exposures with the double frames WOW! The ice and frost photographs are relli good gunna go and try some of the long exposures myself. Photography A Level student. x
[Jessica Oldall - UK Bath Ralph allen school - Friday, September 15, 2006, 05:28:04 EDT]
- Our nature
[CONNIE - ATHENS, GREECE - Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 07:23:58 EDT]
- merci pour ce site tr
[vinc - france - Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 18:54:22 EDT]
- Beautiful photography.
[R Perrin - UK - Monday, September 11, 2006, 19:54:05 EDT]
- Nice site.
[Kirk - UK - Sunday, September 10, 2006, 15:16:16 EDT]
- Ik ben onder de indruk van jouw prachtige site.
Geweldige foto's, goede informatie en leerzaam.
Een genot om te bekijken.
Veel succes verder, en ik zal vaak even aanwippen!
[Gerlien - Lochem Nederland - Thursday, August 31, 2006, 09:16:42 EDT]
- hi thanks for letting me view your sight
[bristelau - kentucky - Thursday, August 31, 2006, 01:27:32 EDT]
- This is an excellent site and extremely informative! Thanks so much for putting it together. As a photography hobbiest, I loved the techniques section and your work is exceptional! Great job!
[Aryn - Garmisch-Germany - Friday, August 18, 2006, 04:44:53 EDT]
- You can tell which pictures you used photoshop on. very un-original
[Jill - Texas - Thursday, August 17, 2006, 17:19:41 EDT]
- Great Site - email@example.com
[Courtney Winkle - Lower Boggs - England - Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 18:25:32 EDT]
- Thanks for all the details! :) Much appreciated.. I can't wait for new additions to the site. I'll be back soon! :)
[hup - Canada - Monday, August 14, 2006, 02:38:00 EDT]
- Beautiful photography. Thank you.
[Camela Toulouse - Brazil - Sunday, August 13, 2006, 15:56:58 EDT]
- I think your site is really cool. I especially like your tornado simulator. I'm working on building it right now.
[Ameen - Colorado - Thursday, August 10, 2006, 21:07:03 EDT]
- Hoi Harald, je hebt een prachtige site !! en kan bovendien leuk en informatief vertellen (je levensverhaal tot nu toe was erg leuk) Hoop dat je de site up to date kan houden.
[Sonja - Katwijk aan Zee - Nederland - Thursday, August 10, 2006, 09:08:07 EDT]
- I just came across your site in preparing to teach high school Earth Science this fall. I can't wait to use your striking weather photos to grab the students attention during my weather lessons. Thank you for granting permission for teachers! These are fabulous!
[jr - hudson valley, new york - Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 20:49:08 EDT]
- you take great photos - best of luck and wishing good business.
[donna - Ontario - Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 14:09:52 EDT]
- Thank you for creating this website! I can't wait to share it with my friends and family. Wow! Keep up the good work. ^_^
[Julie - Huntington Beach, California - Monday, August 7, 2006, 19:45:59 EDT]
- Mooie site!!! h
[Robert - Delft, Zuid Holland - Friday, August 4, 2006, 17:35:54 EDT]
- We appreciate very much your work indeed. If you are interested in collaborating with us you can visit the site
[mirco - italy - Friday, August 4, 2006, 16:48:00 EDT]
- I enjoyed your site very much. I have taken your advice and started taking picture of lightning. Thank you so much for your helpful hints to doing it. This has made it a fairly successful and enjoyable first attempt. Many happy returns to you!
[Marsha - Chicago - Thursday, August 3, 2006, 00:23:47 EDT]
- Nice site - great pictures!
[James - California - Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 08:56:53 EDT]
- I have been looking for pictures of some clouds I saw a couple weeks ago. Your site explained them perfectly. Thanks and awesome photos.
[nonidi - Keokuk, Iowa - Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 08:55:12 EDT]
- Please keep me in touch /
[dooley le cappellaine - 10 Balmoral Street / Hobart/Tasmania/ Australia - Monday, July 31, 2006, 15:48:13 EDT]
- Mooie site met mooie foto's :) ik heb veel inspiratie gekregen van uw foto's en ben vastbesloten om mijn hobby vast te houden en foto's te blijven maken!
[Brit - Nederland - Saturday, July 29, 2006, 11:55:23 EDT]
- Your website is astonishing,Aweseome picture. Keep up the good Work.
[Rick Burriesci - Stamford,CT - Saturday, July 29, 2006, 02:04:26 EDT]
- Your site gives me back my motivation to learn. Thanks.
[Eva - Toronto - Thursday, July 27, 2006, 13:32:13 EDT]
- Wow, you have some amazing photos some of the best I have seen. I really want to get into this kind of photography and your work has really inspired me. Thanks for sharing.
[Danny Green - UK - Monday, July 24, 2006, 05:52:42 EDT]
- Looking for photographs of natural phenomena
[sid - braintree, ma. - Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 11:35:25 EDT]
- I love your site. Quite an inspiration. I have already taken much advice from here. Your photos are simply amazing
[J.M - Canada - Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 20:22:57 EDT]
- Dear Ezzinho lindo,
The picture of the month is very nice! I would love to have one of those with a piiiink sky!! I also like the pictures of the moon... will you tell me a story about it? Muitos beijinhos :* Lili
[Elisa - Guapimirim, R.J, Brazil - Monday, July 10, 2006, 12:29:31 EDT]
- Very good shots !
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos !
[Alex - France - Saturday, July 8, 2006, 07:18:58 EDT]
- Just wanted to let you know I love your work! And, especially appreciate the techniques you share!
[Sally - Spokane WA USA - Friday, July 7, 2006, 16:08:58 EDT]
- Hey man, excellent site, you are a great inspiration. keep on keeping on!
[Reghardt - Pretoria, South Africa - Sunday, July 2, 2006, 04:09:46 EDT]
- Oh, yeah, I've seen the entire parhelic circle 360* in Eugene, OR; a great place to see nacreous clouds & other ice crystal phenom in the summer July, Aug. Go see!
[bjoybead - san diego,ca - Saturday, July 1, 2006, 19:52:56 EDT]
- Oh, yeah, I've seen the entire parhelic circle 360* in Eugene, OR; a great place to see nacreous clouds & other ice crystal pehnom in the summer July, Aug. Go see!
[bjoybead - san diego,ca - Saturday, July 1, 2006, 19:52:20 EDT]