Schrijf in het gastenboek
Totaal aantal berichten: 1526
Lees berichten: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1526]
Hieronder volgen berichten 801-850:
- You got very nice pictures!! I always like to take pictures of lightnings and I found yours really nice.
[Mariano P - Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 09:12:34 EST]
- Greetings from this grandmother from Chennai!A beautiful site, Harald! Got to see it through 'A Word a Day'. What wonderful photographs- i got lost in them. You are truly blessed with loads of talent.
My brother is a PhD in Bio-physics and his daughter is an undergraduate in physics. I have recommended your site to them - esp. the write-up about you. It will make them think!
[Subha - Chennai, India - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 07:46:20 EST]
- what a wonderful site ! you have really develpoed a very well organized and fascinating compendium of 'exotic' pictures. I saw the link on the Word a Day site and enjoyed exploring , you have a wonderful eye for imagery.
[Lou Geoffrion - Manchester-by-the-Sea Massachusetts USA - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 07:04:20 EST]
- WELL!, my young mind and attitude towards photogrophy has grown ! great explanation mate, thanking you. great pictures. !
[josh - melbuorne, Australia - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 06:22:24 EST]
- Dear Harald, Your amazing photos and explantations have really brightened my day, and I've bookmarked your site to return to. Just one question - what is the circle of ice in the 'heading' for Miscellaneous photos - I couldn't find a label for it. Thanks heaps for some wonderful pictures. Alison
[Alison - Canberra, Australia - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 05:57:57 EST]
- Dear Harald, I stumbled across your site through a link in "A Word a Day" (about virgas). Your photos are very beautifully composed, like paintings, and it is remarkable that they are all natural phenomena. I wonder do you touch things up much or enhance colours in the darkroom? Probably not. I also am gratified to see that you have finally found an area of physics that interests you. I studied for a PhD in chemistry and found it took me years to come to grips with it. I hope that your work will be recognised on the world stage - National Geographic or a large exhibition. Well done.
[Tina Storey - Cork, Ireland - Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 03:51:09 EST]
- Very nice site.New Mexico is a neighboring state with the attractions I enjoy here.Enjoy the night sky.Astronomy is one of my hobbies.My summer plans include a trip to southern New Mexico for observing.
[Bill - Western Colorado - Tuesday, February 20, 2007, 14:05:06 EST]
- Love weather
[jensen - swaziland - Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 20:47:35 EST]
- Szia Harald,
Deiene Fotos sind atemberaubend. Ich wunsche Dir fur die Zukunft andauerne Motivation und Interesse fur die Natur.
Mit Deiner Aufnahmen Du hast fur viele Menschen schone Momenten beurteilt.Ich bin mir sicher viele von ihnen denkt anders an Wetter nachdem sie Deine Fotos angeschaut haben.
Viele Grusse von Ungarn
[Kinga - Ungarn - Saturday, February 10, 2007, 14:52:55 EST]
- Very nicely put together site, well done!
[Albert Poindexter - UK - Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 12:42:05 EST]
- HELLO AND I AM WRITING TO TELL YOU HOW I ENJOY YOUR PHOTOS, I AM GRANDMA AND LOVE TO SPEND TIME ON MY COMPUTER FINDING SUCH NICE SITES TO VIEW AND I USE THEM FOR MY WALLPAPER.. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED MAN AND I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU SO MUCH....MARGARET ANN
[MARGARET ANN POSCHKE - BRIDGMAN, MICHIGAN 49106 USA - Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 18:26:34 EST]
- Great informative site and a lot of information for beginners to weather photography like myself. Thanks.
Found the link from UKww
[Dave Hancox - Ayrshire, Scotland - Sunday, February 4, 2007, 11:38:15 EST]
- Simply great work.... Keep it up Mate
[ashy - denmark - Sunday, January 28, 2007, 07:52:23 EST]
- Very very informative !
This is the fourth time we are visiting this site and we will be back.
[Elaine - NJ USA - Saturday, January 27, 2007, 13:03:50 EST]
- Scientist and artist - nature photograpy of the highest standard
[Dries van Zyl - Pretoria, South Africa - Saturday, January 27, 2007, 08:58:00 EST]
- I study your site and learn a lot for my own. Will be back and contact you later on.
Thanks for all the details.
[Petra *DH8PM* - FL - Thursday, January 18, 2007, 15:11:52 EST]
- THIS IS AN INTRESTING SITE
[ALA OWERRI - USA - Monday, January 15, 2007, 06:50:27 EST]
- Nice site.
[Paul - Wien - Sunday, January 14, 2007, 23:55:26 EST]
- I am always aware of the sky - have been since I was a small child. I really love your beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us. And I pray your dreams all come true.
[Joyce Callaghan - Texas - Sunday, January 14, 2007, 14:31:37 EST]
- Toevallig tijdens het surfen kwam ik deze site tegen. Ik vind je site erg mooi en overzichtelijk en de foto's zijn werkelijk prachtig.
Zelf ben ik ook al lange tijd ge
[Jessica - Bunde (Duitsland) - Saturday, January 13, 2007, 01:48:24 EST]
- i am really into nature photography and usually paint my photos...loved ur collection!keep it up..!
[mariam sher - islamabad,pakistan - Monday, January 8, 2007, 02:53:55 EST]
- Great site, added to my favorites. I love the Atmospheric Optics section
[Vince McMahon - USA - Monday, January 1, 2007, 20:05:03 EST]
- great site, great photos.
[firstname.lastname@example.org - uk - Sunday, December 31, 2006, 05:43:45 EST]
- you show that wonderful combination of art and science--it is such poetic work. what a treat to find you!
[Didi - New York - Friday, December 29, 2006, 23:49:22 EST]
- Wow! The photographs are wonderful. The shots of the lightning storms take your breath away. Thank you for taking these photographs and posting them for us to enjoy! Sincerely, Ann ( a human being :)
[Ann - Modesto, California - Friday, December 29, 2006, 17:52:02 EST]
- informative site and beautiful images, its book marked for future reference and inspiration, thank you.
[david Moore - norfolk uk - Thursday, December 28, 2006, 14:28:55 EST]
- I hope to order a print soon!
[Harry Ness - USA - Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 22:07:10 EST]
- Love the site and the photographs are amazing!
[Harry Ness - USA - Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 22:06:17 EST]
- Really cool stuff. Very impressive classification and information. I am studying Photography in France. I agree with you: once the fun of making images is over...what is the point? Thanks! Will try to check in again.
[vera - Arles, France - Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 15:52:09 EST]
- Wow... A site like this is rare to find
[Jere Lauffer - email@example.com - Friday, December 22, 2006, 11:35:14 EST]
- Wonderful site, amazing photos. Keep up the great work. Will check back soon
[Noah - Vermont - Saturday, December 16, 2006, 09:07:27 EST]
- Baby, where is December's month picture? Shall I choose one? :)
Te adoro!! Kusjes !! PLIM!
[Elisa - Dublin - Sunday, December 10, 2006, 14:17:42 EST]
- Fine website :-)
[Arti - Cagliari, Sardinia - Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 17:53:55 EST]
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF CLOUDS FOR A CLASS PROJECT
[ANGEL - FRANKLIN - Monday, December 4, 2006, 15:20:33 EST]
- Greetings from Hawaii. We have a weather webcam that takes some great shots http://www.hawaiiss.com/weather
[Steve - Hawaii - Saturday, December 2, 2006, 06:31:25 EST]
- Just found your site by mistake, but must say it is great beautiful photos and some great information. I am a photgraphy student so it was really informative. Thank you
[Tricia - Melbourne, Australia - Thursday, November 30, 2006, 14:31:15 EST]
- i love the photos, and the tutorials as well tnx, im new to photography and loving it, this is a big help.
[mar - philippines - Wednesday, November 29, 2006, 21:43:01 EST]
- BEAUTIFUL images. I love taking pictures of clouds as well.
[Naoko - Toronto, ON - Monday, November 27, 2006, 22:13:54 EST]
- Nice site
[C_Barker@graffiti.net - UK - Thursday, November 23, 2006, 03:00:15 EST]
- Nice site, very nice pictures. I like taking photos of clouds and other atmosferic phenomena, but unfortunately I am living in a big city :((
[Gabor - Budapest, Hungary - Monday, November 20, 2006, 18:26:32 EST]
- Heb je site al vaak bezocht voor tips over weerfotografie, maar zie nu pas je gastenboek! Ik ben nog niet zo heel lang aan 't fotograferen, maar je tips hebben me al enorm op weg geholpen. Je site is erg informatief en de foto's zijn prachtig! Groetjes, Monique
[Monique Simons - Koh Samui, Thailand - Saturday, November 18, 2006, 01:06:30 EST]
- Geweldig mooi uw foto's, nog nooit zoiets gezien...!! en een dauwboog kende ik ook niet :-)
In Zwitserland zag ik van een aftand van 300 meter aan de voet van een besneeuwde berg met dennen en lage beplanting, een prachtige hoeveeleid dansende stipjes, zoveel beweging, een gekrioel aan beweging en alles heel klein maar samen een groot oppervlak, een vlak van 100 bij 40 meter, zoiets. En alleen maar op die plek, nergens anders. Er was ook een smal riviertje aan de voet van de berg. Nog steeds weet ik niet wat ik heb gezien en zie het ook terug op uw foto's. Maar misschien kent u het verschijnsel ?
(Geesten bestaan toch niet? :-)
[Abrahamina - Den Haag - Friday, November 17, 2006, 11:36:49 EST]
- checkin out some lightning pic's.
[Boarderuo2 - Columbia SC. - Thursday, November 16, 2006, 14:33:59 EST]
- I am a lover of clouds and have been trying my skills as a photographer, i have some really nice shots i am quite proud of, but onle an amateur. I have enjoyed your immensely
[Doris Harbour - Western Ausralia - Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 11:07:50 EST]
- Great site
[Business Man - USA - Sunday, November 12, 2006, 17:48:19 EST]
- Greets - beautiful site.
I do senior work in Michigan
http://www.portranet.com is my training site.
[Ron - USA - Sunday, November 5, 2006, 15:38:16 EST]
- Greetings ?? beste wensen ??
Now I do not "Ik spreek ook Nederlands!", which I
[Justina Johnson - Harrison, NY - Sunday, November 5, 2006, 00:01:02 EST]
- Really good site Dude. Your photos are amazing, and your comments, well very motivating. Next storm I am out there with my raincoat...
All the best.
[Lionel - Azerbaijan - Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 07:48:22 EST]
- Ik ben onder de indruk van jouw,
geweldige site met goede informatie, zeerleerzaam.Ik ben pas met fotografie begonnen ik zal je site vaak even bekijken. Bedankt voor al deze mooie opnames en informatie.
Veel succes verder.
[Frits - Veghel - Sunday, October 29, 2006, 06:56:45 EST]
- just great to see all these photos - things I've seen and not had the chance to photograph - now we just need the UFOs!! Thanks
[dale - timaru, new zealand - Friday, October 27, 2006, 06:00:46 EDT]